TWA Museum Upcoming Events!
(Click on each photo to download additional information)
2021 Hangar Dance Announcement!
The 2021 Hangar Dance has been rescheduled for April 23rd, 2022. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hosting you next year.
Monday, September 20, 2021
We’d like to clear up some confusion about our museum and our neighboring museum, the National Airline History Museum. We’re doing fine. We invite you to read the press release we issued today which should clarify things for everyone.
Please consider a donation to support the TWA Museum. Click on the button below to make a donation.
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
The TWA Museum, with recommendations from the CDC, the City of Kansas City, and the American Alliance of Museums, will introduce the following required protective measures:
- Visitors are requested to bring, and wear at all times, their own N95 respirator or cloth face covering. If you do not have a mask, disposable masks will be available for purchase. The CDC does not recommend masks for children under the age of two.
- Visitors must bring their own hand sanitizer.
- Mandatory thermal screening for visitors for fevers.
- No handshakes.
- The museum will be distancing all volunteers and visitors at least 6 feet apart, wherever possible.
- Visitors must queue outside the museum door, standing or in available seating. One visitor shall be allowed at the reception desk to purchase entry – the rest of their group shall remain in the queueing area until such time as the tour guide greets them and allows them to enter.
- Only one tour guide will be assigned for each 5-6 visitors. Under no circumstances will visitors be allowed to roam unsupervised within the museum.
- The following areas will be closed to visitors until further notice: All cockpit trainers (the Connie Sim will remain open) and seating areas inside the museum. Visitors will not be allowed to go inside of any static airplane displays.
- To protect ensure your safety, the museum would prefer only credit cards for the payment of entry fees and gift shop purchases.
- Every visitor must sign-in legibly with name, contact number, date and time.
- Tours will not be allowed to be longer than 1 to 1.5 hours. If a visitor might arrive alone and we are busy with other tours, we might ask you to wait until more visitors arrive in order to form a small group (maximum 5-6). Audio tours will be discontinued until further notice.
- Only one visitor shall be allowed in the gift shop and any purchases shall be handled at the front desk.
The entire document regarding our protective measures may be found HERE
Welcome aboard the TWA Museum! We hope you enjoy the information provided on our site.
For the full experience, be sure to visit our location at 10 Richards Road, Kansas City, MO 64116.
Adults – $10.00
Seniors – $7.00
Children (6-16) – $7.00
Children (1-5) – FREE
Active Military (With ID) – FREE
Please call for private groups or groups over 10
TWA MUSEUM TEAMS WITH AMAZON SMILE!
Now, you can support the TWA Museum every time you shop on Amazon! You’ll continue to shop on Amazon as usual, but with a couple of small steps on your part, Amazon will donate some of their profit from your purchase to the museum.
Click HERE to find out how it works!